Friday, November 07, 2008

a capital offense

to uppercase letters,

i reject you (plural), capital letters. i think you are overrated, overestimated and overvalued. i can differentiate between my proper nouns and all my other words adequately without your help. i don't need you. not for the first letter of my every sentence, not for emphasis, and certainly not even for the the nominative form of the singular first-person pronoun.

from now on, i submit myself to employing you only in my academic writing, filling out forms that absolutely, specifically insist on 'block letters', when referring to God, and if i forget that i hate you, capital letters, and use you by mistake (This is very likely NEVER to happen because I very rarely make mistakes. I am not so inattentive)!

from,
jeru.

p.s. lowercase letters are cuter.

No comments: